TERMS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The websites l (the Website) is owned and operated by Mannin Group, Media House, Cronkbourne, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM4 4SB (the Publisher) registered in the Isle of Man.
Use of and access to the Website is subject to the following terms which include:
* Copyright Notice and Licence;
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
1. BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
2. Links. No metatags hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on the website without the prior express written consent of the Publisher.
3. Viruses. If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus, Trojan horse, worm, etc then the Publisher retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
4. Liability. The Publisher accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. The Publisher makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
5. Indemnity. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behaviour while on the Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the Publisher, all other companies within the Mannin Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees and costs) that they may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website, access to the Website, your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party, disclosure of membership passwords and any other matter in connection with your participation in the services on the Website.
6. Force Majeure. The Publisher does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Publisher or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the Isle of Man without regard to conflict of law principles, and users agree that all legal proceedings relating to the matters herein shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of the Isle of Man.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE AND LICENCE
1. Ownership. Except in the case of the Forums and any other content you create, the copyright in the Website and its contents belongs to the Publisher, or has been included with the consent of other copyright owners. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden save in accordance with the licence granted below.
2. Licence to copy for personal use: You may print copies of any item in hard copy provided that you do not edit alter amend or delete any part of it or combine it with other material. You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the information by including such acknowledgement and the address of the Publisher and the Website in the copy of the material AND you inform the third party that the material may not be copied or reproduced in any way. You may not supply the material to any third party for commercial gain.
3. No Transmission. No part of the Website or the contents thereof may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. The Publisher is committed to protecting your privacy. The Publisher knows that you care how information about you is used and appreciates your trust in it to do that carefully and sensibly. At times you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (name, email address, postcode etc.). By entering your details in the fields as requested you enable the Publisher to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, the Publisher will treat that information in accordance with this notice and policy. All email correspondence includes instructions on how to â€˜unsubscribeâ€™ from the service to which you have subscribed. Our services are designed to give you the information that you want to receive not to bombard you with information you do not want. The Publisher will act in accordance with current legislation. This notice and policy do not apply to companies that the Publisher does not own or control.
2. Use of Data. The Publisher will use your personal details and information it obtains from other sources to provide you with its goods and services, for administration and customer services, for credit scoring, for marketing, to analyse your purchasing preferences and to ensure that the content, services and advertising that it offers are tailored to your needs and interests. The Publisher may keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. The Publisher may need to share your information with its service providers, with other companies within Mannin Group and with its agents for these purposes. The Publisher may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
3. What are Cookies? Cookies are small pieces of information that a website might store on your computer or access device. They allow websites to remember who you are. Typically your browser will store each cookie as a small text file. A cookie will always contain the domain name of the originating website. For security, only the originating website has permission to read the cookie.
4. How Cookies are Used. When you log in to the Website the Publisher will set a cookie containing a randomly generated unique reference number. This anonymous number allows the Publisher to identify you. The Publisher will never store your personal information directly as a cookie. By default, user cookies will be session cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. To be recognised on your next visit to the Website you will have to log in once more. If, as you log in, you tick the checkbox labelled â€œRemember me on this computerâ€, a persistent cookie will be set. Persistent cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, and will allow the Website to recognise you on your next visit. The use of persistent cookies is not advised on shared computers (such as in web cafÃ©s, schools, colleges, universities or public libraries).
6. Third Party Cookies. Occasionally our advertising partners may also wish to set cookies.
8. Disabling Cookies. Cookies can be easily deleted or disabled at any time through your browserâ€™s preference menus so please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information on controlling cookies is available at http://www.aboutcookies.org. Please be aware that if you do choose to disable cookies you may not be able to fully access certain areas of the Website
9. IP Address. When you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
10. Credit References. In assessing your application for credit, to prevent fraud, to check your identity and to prevent money laundering, the Publisher may search the files of credit reference agencies who will record any credit searches on your file. The Publisher may also disclose details of how you conduct your account to such agencies. The information will be used by other credit grantors for making credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, for fraud prevention, money laundering prevention and occasionally for tracing debtors. Information used for these purposes will include publicly available information such as electoral roll, county court judgments, bankruptcy orders or repossessions.
11. Credit Reference Agencies. The Publisher may ask credit reference agencies to provide a credit scoring computation. Credit scoring uses a number of factors to work out risks involved in any application. A score is given to each factor and a total score obtained. Where automatic credit scoring computations are used, acceptance or rejection of your application will not depend only on the results of the credit scoring process.
12. Sharing Data. The Publisher may also share your information with its business partners in the travel, property, automotive, financial services, leisure, entertainment, advertising, media, retail and mail order business for marketing purposes or it may send you information about other organisationsâ€™ goods and services. The Publisher or its business partners may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or other electronic messaging service with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you e.g. holidays, cars, property, financial and leisure services, entertainment, media products, advertising, clothing or household goods. By providing the Publisher with your fax number, land line and/or mobile telephone numbers or email address you consent to being contacted by these methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from the Publisher or from the Publisherâ€™s business partners tick the appropriate box on the form you complete.
13. Sensitive Personal Data. By providing the Publisher with your personal information, you consent to it processing your sensitive personal data, such as health data, for the above purposes.
14. Transfer of Personal Data out of the Isle of Man. By providing the Publisher with your personal information you also consent to the Publisher transferring your information to countries or jurisdictions may not provide the same level of data protection as the Isle of Man, if necessary for the above purposes. If the Publisher does make such a transfer, it will, if appropriate, put a contract in place to ensure that your information is protected. ( The Isle of Man as similar provisions as the U.K. in respect of transfer of information).
15. Third Party Data. If you provide the Publisher with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of the Publisherâ€™s identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
16. Links to Third Party Sites. The Publisher links to a wide variety of other sites and it displays advertisements from third parties on the Website. The Publisher is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, the Publisher is not an agent for these sites or advertisers nor is it authorised to make representations on their behalf.
17. Requests. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information the Publisher holds about you (for which the Publisher may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. If you wish to exercise your rights to this information please forward your request, in writing, to Data Protection Officer, Mannin Group Media House Cronkbourne Douglas Isle of Man IM4 4SB
18. Monitoring. For quality control and training purposes, the Publisher may monitor or record your communications with it.
19. Changes in Your Data. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how the Publisher uses your information, please let the Publisher know online where appropriate, or by contacting its Data Protection Officer at Mannin Group Media House Cronkbourne Douglas Isle of Man IM4 4SB.
20. Changes to this Policy. This data protection notice may change and therefore you should review it regularly. Mannin Group will of course notify you of any changes where we are required to do so.
DELIVERY & RISK
1. We aim (But do not guarantee) to deliver all orders the next working day (When ordered between 9am & 5pm) unless otherwise stated by Mannin Group. Dates agreed for delivery are estimates only, however, and a failure by Mannin Group to comply with them shall not be a breach of these Conditions.
2. Risk of damage or loss to the Goods passes to the Customer at the time of delivery or, if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the time when Mannin Group has tendered delivery of the Goods.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by Mannin Group and the Customer in writing, delivery of the Goods will be deemed to have been:
3.1 Where Mannin Group appoints a carrier to effect delivery on its behalf, at the time the carrier commences loading of the Goods onto their vehicle.
3.2 Where the Customer has arranged to collect the Goods from Mannin Groupâ€™s premises, at the time the Goods are picked up.
3.3 Where the customer signs for and takes receipt of the goods.
4. The Customer is required to inspect the Goods on receipt and to notify Mannin Group of any defects or complaints within 24 hours of receipt.
5. Deliveries are free of charge unless otherwise stated by Mannin Group.
6. For all furniture deliveries, please allow an extra 2-3 working days, dependent on the type of item. If the timescale will be longer you will be informed by Mannin Group of this.
7. Off Island delivery is subject to carriage charges and Mannin Group should be contacted for the applicable rates